Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Rankings after Ep. 4

1. Julia - stayed under the radar, I must assume through a solid performance that Ramsay didn't even bother to question. Also performed well on the palate test.
2. Josh - I can't help but like him even when he screws up because of how honest he seems to the camera. "I screwed up. No excuses." I TRUST him!
3. Bonnie - This may seem like an odd choice, but I think Bonnie did two great things in the fourth episode. 1) She rocked the palate test (and did not cheat!). 2) She made a very convincing plea to stay, even though she wanted to go home, and it was a risky move playing the empathy game with Ramsay ("I'm sure you made mistakes when you were starting out too, and I'm learning from mine.")
4. Jen - Jen escaped the palate test altogether, and I didn't see her doing anything great in the kitchen. But Ramsay picked her to nominate so she was the best of the girls during service, and I thought her nomination was a good one. Plus, I like her honesty about her trash mistake.
5. Rock - If I didn't think this antagonism with Josh was absurd, he might even be my first choice, but I think he's expressing that he has this awful grudge that Josh really isn't giving him the fuel for, and I worry about that.
6. Melissa - Still think she has a poor attitude, and after Ramsay overruled her nomination, I'm sure she'll get an inflated head and her attitude will get even worse.
7. Brad - No idea what he contributed this time, and doesn't really have that interesting a character to me.
8. Vinnie - The right choice to go. Even if he's not a violent hothead, and has endured much Ramsay torture, he has still proven that he lacks humility.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Skip Slow Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Swiftly Find Movies, Console Games, MP3 Albums, Software and Download Them @ Alarming Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching allowing for regarding that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the boots were about 300 dollars on every site. But definitively I base this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi there ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for that singular brand. The prices as regards the velcros were about 330 dollars on every page. But definitively I found this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what can you tell me about these?

Lucas Kain said...

Awesome, thanks a lot!

___
call Nepal