Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Rankings #3

Here are my favorites after the 3rd episode, in descending order, based on a number of factors such as what I can discern of their talent, and whether they're a whiny bitch.

  1. Julia - Honest, forthright, and unintimidated. Hell yes.
  2. Josh - Josh's camera confessionals are quite likeable, and he seems like a contender talent-wise.
  3. Rock - Shone on tonight's episode, but he should take care to keep his ego in check.
  4. Joanna - Showed integrity, though she has an edge. Would have liked her to stay longer.
  5. Melissa - Melissa seems very bitchy to me, but she also seems quite good. She hasn't pissed me off enough to slam her for that alone yet, but I hope she's learned her lesson about Julia.
  6. Jen - She seems like a mediocre chef, but admirable the way she stepped up and self-nominated.
  7. Brad - Make more of an impression on me. More than burning the Wellingtons, and randomly being named the leader, that is.
  8. Bonnie - Oh, how I like that there's a cute girl with my name on a reality show. But she hasn't shown any talent, and I don't like her prejudice against Julia.
  9. Vinnie - He rubbed me the wrong way the first episode, but seems to be improving on the not getting in people's faces thing.
  10. Aaron - I actually like Aaron quite a bit, but he wasn't cut out for reality TV.

No comments: